Report of Transaction Accounts, Other Deposits, and Vault Cash
Purpose: To provide valuable data for the calculation of required reserves and for construction of the monetary and reserves aggregates used by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Open Market Committee in the formulation of monetary policy.
|Commercial Banks||Report Form||Instructions|
|Credit Unions||Report Form||Instructions|
|Savings & Loans||Report Form||Instructions|
FR 2900 Webinar Series
- Purposes of FR 2900 Data (14:39 min.)
- Commonly Misreported Items and Concepts (6:19 min.)
- Sample Explanations (6:41 min.)
- What Are Interseries Edit Comparisons (8:36 min.)
After reviewing these materials, please complete the following short survey.
FR 2900 Training
Cash Items in Process of Collection (CIPC)
Deposit Reporting Thresholds
- Annual Review of Deposit Reporting Status (Link to PDF) - This document details the steps taken each year in July to determine deposit reporting frequency (FR 2900, FR 2900q, FR 2910a) for all 4th District institutions.
Legitimate Difference Documents
- Banks and Thrifts (FR 2900 vs. FFIEC 031/041)
- Credit Unions (FR 2900 vs. NCUA 5300)
FR 2900 Report Contacts (click name to send e-mail)
|Ainslee Johnson||Financial Analyst||(216) 774-2731|
|Scott LaBounty||Financial Analyst||(216) 774-2676|
|Beth Mowry||Financial Analyst||(216) 579-2059|
|Rich Nabring||Coordinator||(216) 579-2157|
|Anthony Randle||Financial Analyst||(216) 774-2697|