Take a Tour of the Cleveland Fed
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland's building, a national historic landmark, stands as a monument to the superb craftsmanship and prosperity of the post-World War I era. Guided tours of the Bank offer guests an insider's view of this architecturally impressive building, as well as a look at the operations of the U.S. central bank. Tour groups will see the old vault -- its door alone weighs 100 tons!, a magnificent vaulted and domed ceiling trimmed in gold leaf in the main lobby, and the stately executive floor.
If you are interested in taking a tour of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland , please note the following:
- Tours are offered on Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
- Tours are available for high school (grades 11-12) and college students, teachers, business and professional associations, and community organizations. Tours are no longer offered to individuals and families. (Younger students and their teachers are invited to visit the Learning Center and Money Museum.)
- Tours are limited to one tour group per organization per year.
- Group size is a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 35. Student groups must include one adult for every 12 students.
- Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the popularity of our tour program, we recommend making reservations several months in advance.
- All tours are free of charge.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on tours.
Scheduling a tour
If you are interested in setting up a tour for your group, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Daytime phone number
- Number of people in your group
- Organization (school, business, group name)
- Requested tour date and time
Sending an email does not guarantee that a tour is available at the time you have requested. You will be contacted within two business days to discuss tour availability. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-579-3188.