- Recent Manufacturing Employment Growth
- Kyle Fee
- Over the past few months, the labor market has begun to show signs of stabilization. Lost in the excitement of multiple positive employment reports has been growth in the manufacturing industry. Even though industrial production numbers have been trending upward since last June, national manufacturing employment has only recently posted gains, adding 101,000 jobs in the first four months of 2010, while Fourth District states have been at the forefront of manufacturing employment growth.
- What’s Happened to Ohio’s Manufacturing Jobs?
- Will the Dollar’s Decline Help Ohio Manufacturers?
Working Paper, FRB
- Enforcement of Pollution Regulations in a Declining Industry
- Factor-Adjustment Costs at the Industry Level
- Exit from the U.S. Steel Industry