The Cleveland Fed makes the results of its research and analysis available to the public through its publications:
- Economic Trends gives a snapshot of current economic conditions, with regular coverage each month of the latest data and activity in 8 major areas, and occasional features on topics of special interest. Articles appear throughout the month and are written for the general reader.
- Economic Commentary focuses on a single topic in each issue and provides an introduction to the basic economic principles involved and an analysis of their application to current issues. Written for the general reader interested in economics and monetary policy.
- Working papers are preliminary versions of technical papers containing the results and discussions of current research. Written for eventual publication in professional economics journals.
- Proceedings and summaries contain papers presented at conferences and workshops sponsored by the Research Department or summaries of these papers.
Filling you in on the current state of the economy.
In-depth examinations of economic and financial issues.
Preliminary materials circulated to stimulate discussion and critical comment on research in progress.
- Differential Capital Requirements: Leverage Ratio versus Risk-Based Capital Ratio from a Monitoring Perspective (PDF)
- Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion (PDF)
- Interbank Lending and Distress: Observables, Unobservables, and Network Structure (PDF)
- Volatile Lending and Bank Wholesale Funding (PDF)
- Read more Working Papers